Adolfo (Meaning of Adolfo)
Popularity Rate: 23197 | Ranking: 62128
The name Adolfo means "Noble, fierce wolf, Hero." and is of "Italian" origin.
The Adolfo name has a total "6" characters and it starts from the character "A". It's an attractive name, easy to pronounce
and is primarily considered for the baby boy names.
Information about the Name Adolfo
Pronunciation of Adolfo
Here is how to pronounce the name Adolfo:
(ah DOLE foh)
Adolfo Alternative Names
Following are the alternative names of Adolfo:
Aatu, Adalwolf, Adolf, Adolfo, Adolphus, Adolph
Famous People by Name Adolfo
- Adolfo Aristarain is a famous Writer, Director, who was born on October 19, 1943 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Adolfo Aristarain star sign is Libra. Find Adolfo Aristarain list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolfo Arrieta is a famous Director, Writer, who was born on August 28, 1942 in Madrid, Spain. Adolfo Arrieta star sign is Virgo. Find Adolfo Arrieta list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolfo Barela was a famous Actor, who was born on May 28, 1926 in Grant County, New Mexico, USA. Adolfo Barela star sign was Gemini. Find Adolfo Barela list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolfo Celi was a famous Actor, Director, Writer, who was born on July 27, 1922 in Messina, Sicily, Italy. Adolfo Celi star sign was Leo. Find Adolfo Celi list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolfo Consolini was a famous Actor, who was born on January 05, 1917 in Costermano, Veneto, Italy. Adolfo Consolini star sign was Capricorn. Find Adolfo Consolini list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolfo Cubas is a famous Actor, who was born on December 02, 1964 in Caracas, Venezuela. Adolfo Cubas star sign is Sagittarius. Find Adolfo Cubas list of movies on IMDb.