Adolf (Meaning of Adolf)
Popularity Rate: 23191 | Ranking: 62140
The name Adolf means "Noble, fierce wolf, Hero." and is of "German" origin.
The Adolf name has a total "5" characters and it starts from the character "A". It's an attractive name, easy to pronounce
and is primarily considered for the baby boy names.
Information about the Name Adolf
Pronunciation of Adolf
Here is how to pronounce the name Adolf:
Adolf Alternative Names
Following are the alternative names of Adolf:
Aatu, Adalwolf, Adolf, Adolfo, Adolphus, Adolph
Famous People by Name Adolf
- Adolf Bjerke was a famous Actor, who was born on April 27, 1914 in Orkanger, Norway. Adolf Bjerke star sign was Taurus. Find Adolf Bjerke list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolf Böhm is a famous Actor, who was born on October 22, 1926 in Most, Czech Republic. Adolf Böhm star sign is Libra. Find Adolf Böhm list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolf Born was a famous Director, Writer, who was born on June 12, 1930 in Ceské Velenice, Czech Republic. Adolf Born star sign was Gemini. Find Adolf Born list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolf Branald was a famous Actor, Writer, who was born on October 04, 1910 in . Adolf Branald star sign was Libra. Find Adolf Branald list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolf Chronicki was a famous Actor, who was born on May 05, 1912 in Ukraine. Adolf Chronicki star sign was Taurus. Find Adolf Chronicki list of movies on IMDb.
- Adolf Dallapozza is a famous Actor, who was born on March 14, 1940 in Bolzano, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. Adolf Dallapozza star sign is Pisces. Find Adolf Dallapozza list of movies on IMDb.